K - 12 Application Process & Important Deadlines
Steps to Apply for Kindergarten - 12th Grade
- Inquire online and schedule a campus tour
- Complete the online application
- Complete the records release form for current school and provide the following to Nashville Christian School:
- Register for enterence testing (current Kindergarten - 7th grades only) Note: Students applying for the LIFE program will be contacted about appropriate testing.
Applying for the LIFE Program
- Meet the appropriate requirements listed above for Kindergarten through 12th grade
- Provide student’s IEP/504
- Provide a Psycho-educational Evaluation
- Once we receive the requested information, we will call to schedule a meeting
Re-enrollment for Current Students for the 2017-2018 School Year
- January 30th - online re-enrollment packets available
- February 24th - last day to submit re-enrollment packet at discounted rate
- May 1st - last day to submit written request for withdrawal*
*If you choose to withdraw after May 1st, you will still be responsible for paying full tuition.
Note: Nashville Christian School admits students of any race, color, national ethnic origin or religious affiliation. Due to our certification, we are currently unable to admit international students.