Applying for Kindergarten
Applying for Grades 1-12
- Complete the hard copy application and return it to Nashville Christian School along with:
- A non-refundable $100 application fee (separate from tuition,)
- Student’s most recent report card to date,
- Student’s standardized test scores for the previous two years, and
- An official transcript from the student’s most recent school
- Complete the first part of the enclosed Student Recommendation Form (see the links below for all forms) and send to the appropriate reference for completion (teacher, principal, or counselor from previous school).
Applying for the LIFE Program
- Please meet the appropriate requirements listed above for Kindergarten and Grades 1-12, provide student’s IEP, and a Psycho-educational Evaluation
- After we receive the requested information...
- We will call to schedule a testing appointment.
- After your child has been accepted, we will mail a financial agreement that must be complete and returned in order to secure placement.
- If we do not feel that we can meet your child’s needs at this time, we will contact you by telephone or letter.
Note: Nashville Christian School admits students of any race, color, national ethnic origin or religious affiliation.
Application / K-12 (hardcopy)
Recommendation / PreK and Kindergarten
Recommendation / 1-8
Recommendation / 9-12