K - 12 Application Process & Important Deadlines
Applying for Kindergarten - 12th Grade
- Inquire online and schedule a campus tour
- Complete the online application
- Complete the records release form and provide the following to Nashville Christian School:
- Student’s most recent report card to date
- Student’s achievement tests scores for the previous two years
- Attend enterence testing day. Details will be communicated in January to families who have applied.
Applying for the LIFE Program
- Meet the appropriate requirements listed above for Kindergarten through 12th grade
- Provide student’s IEP/504
- Provide a Psycho-educational Evaluation
- Once we receive the requested information, we will call to schedule a testing appointment
- September 26th - enrollment open for 2017-2018 school year
- February 10th - decision letters for first pool of applicants for K-12 will be mailed
Note: Families whose application is turned in after December 15th will be placed in a second pool of applicants and will be considered if space becomes available.
Re-enrollment for Current Students for the 2017-2018 School Year
- January 30th - online re-enrollment packets available
- February 17th - last day to submit re-enrollment packet
- May 1st - last day to submit written request for withdrawal*
*If you choose to withdraw after May 1st, you will still be responsible for paying full tuition.
Note: Nashville Christian School admits students of any race, color, national ethnic origin or religious affiliation. Due to our certification, we are currently unable to admit international students.