K - 12 Application Process & Important Deadlines
Steps to Apply for Kindergarten - 12th Grade
- Inquire online and schedule a campus tour
- Complete the online application and submit a $102 non-refundable application fee
- Provide report cards from the preceding two years
- A shadow day is scheduled for all 1st-12th grade applicants AFTER an application has been submitted
Applying for the LIFE Program
- Meet the appropriate requirements listed above for Kindergarten through 12th grade
- Provide student’s IEP/504
- Provide a Psycho-educational Evaluation
- Once we receive the requested information, we will call to schedule a meeting
Re-enrollment for Current Students for the 2023-2024 School Year
- January 23rd - online re-enrollment packets available
- February 10th - last day to submit re-enrollment packet at discounted rate
- April 1st - last day to submit written request for withdrawal*
*If you choose to withdraw after April 1st, you will still be responsible for paying full tuition.
Note: Nashville Christian School admits students of any race, color, national ethnic origin or religious affiliation.
For information about admissions to our Preschool, Click here.