Annual Fund 2017 - 2018
As the city of Nashville continues to grow, so does Nashville Christian School, and though we are all experiencing growth, we are committed to keeping tuition affordable. As with all private schools, the Annual Fund bridges the gap between tuition and our actual operating costs. Our goal again this year is $300,000, and we hope to meet that goal by the end of the 2017 - 2018 school year.
We want you to know...
- 100% of our faculty and staff participated and have already given more than $30,000 to the Annual Fund.
- Your gifts to the Annual Fund are 100% tax deductible.
- Last year’s Annual Fund provided for so many incredible improvements to help meet the needs of our growing school and community.
- a K-8th Science Lab Teacher, Campus Minister and other new positions
- increased security with new proximity card readers
- lights and headsets for the theater department
- new scoreboards for the gym, safety netting for the softball and baseball fields, and more playground equipment for elementary
- decking around the new preschool building and other campus upgrades
- more iPad minis for kindergarten
- a new bus
- professional development for teachers.
- Every single gift to the Annual Fund, regardless of the amount, is greatly appreciated.
How Do I Give?
- Give online at www.ncsannualfund.org
- Mail a check to Nashville Christian School, 7555 Sawyer Brown Rd., Nashville, TN 37221
- Give a stock gift and avoid capital gains taxes
- Check with your company's HR department to see if your employer has a matching gift program
- Make your gift in honor or in memory of a loved one
Contact Karen Whelan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-356-5600 for more information.