AP Exam Dates
- Exams will be given from May 11 -22
- Makeup test dates will be available for each subject from June 1-5
- Students can take exams at home or in schools, if we are back in school
- Each subject’s exam will be taken on the same day at the same time, worldwide.
- AP Calculus – May 12, 1:00 PM
- AP Human Geography – May 12, 3:00 PM
- AP Physics I – May 14, 3:00 PM
- AP American History – May 15, 1:00 PM
- AP Biology – May 18, 1:00 PM
- Most exams will have one or two free-response questions, and each question will be timed separately. Students will need to write and submit their responses within the allotted time for each question.
- Students will be able to take exams on any device they have access to – computer, tablet, or smartphone. They will be able to type and upload their responses or write responses by hand and submit a photo via their cell phones.
- For most subjects, the exams will be 45 minutes long, plus an additional 5 minutes for uploading. Students will need to access the online testing system 30 minutes early to get set up.
Online resources including a link to the AP YouTube Channel https://apcoronavirusupdates.collegeboard.org/students
If you were registered for the April 4th ACT, be sure you register for either the June 13 or July 18 ACT. ACT will not automatically change your registration. We added seats to the June and July test, so anyone who wants to test should be able to register to test at NCS. ACT will reimburse you for the April test. The deadline to register for the June ACT is May 8, 2020. www.act.org
Resources for Students and Parents
FREE Kaplan Live ACT Test Prep
ACT Bootcamp—Join expert instructors as students learn how to tackle some of the most common question types on the ACT.
- Wednesday, April 29 | 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ET | Register
ACT Prep Class—Help students succeed on the ACT Reading test.
- Saturday, April 18 | 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM ET | Register