Student Registration for 2013-2014
will be held on Tuesday, August 6th.
Click Here for registration forms.
New families will have the opportunity to register early this day following the New Family Breakfast held in the Upper School Commons at 7:30 AM.
High school students will register from 4:30 - 6:00 PM.
Elementary and Middle School students will register from 6:00 - 7:30 PM.
Families are asked to enter at the front entrance of the Lower School building.
The first stop will be the Information Table by the office.
- You will be given a student information sheet printed from your child's Renweb account.
- You will confirm the accuracy of your current information and make any necessary updates.
- You will also receive your child's standardized test scores.
- Copies with information about dress code, arrival and dismissal, and the updated Student Handbook will be available.
- Families will be given a checklist to guide them through the registration process.
The second stop is in the Lower School Multipurpose Room.
- Families visit the clinic table to turn in the required health form for each student. If you have updated immunization records, these can be turned in at this time, as well. We are required by the State of Tennessee to have immunization records for each child.
- Other tables in the MPR include the Development Table, Parent Volunteer Table, Extended Care Registration, and Athletic Registration (Athletes pay sports fees and turn in sports physical forms).
- Booster Club Membership fees can be paid and Spirit apparel can be purchased at the Booster Table.
- Elementary students may pick up their yearbooks, sign-up for Junior Cheerleading, or purchase an Adventure Bible.
- After leaving the MPR, elementary students can visit their classrooms to drop off school supplies and pay their classroom fees.
- Middle School and High School students can pick up class schedules and pay classroom fees in the MPR.
The third stop is in the library.
All families must check out with the business office.
MS Students can pick up textbooks and locker assignments. After checking out with the business office, they can put textbooks in their lockers.
After checking out with the business office, HS Students can pick up textbooks and locker assignments in the upper school library."
Click Below to Download Your Registration Information:
Extended Care Calendar for 2013-2014
Extended Care Information for 2013-2014
Clinic Information for 2013
Dress Code for 2013
New Parent Information for 2013-2014
Student Arrival and Dismissal Procedures for 2013
Click Below to Download Your Registration Forms that must be turned in:
Extended Care Enrollment Form
Parking Permit for 2013 (for high school students)
School Health Form for 2013 (required for each student)