Don’t Miss Out!
2013-14 Reflections Year Book
THE DEADLINE for Ordering 2013-14 Reflections Yearbooks (Grades 6-12)
is January, 24!
THE PRICE is $60 per yearbook. You can pay in $30 installments.
Second payment is due April 11.
You have two options for ordering yearbooks:
1. Place your orders by filling out the ORDER FORM. Send (or mail) it in an envelope marked:
Reflections Yearbook Order
Nashville Christian School
7555 Sawyer Brown Road
Nashville, TN 37221
Checks should be made out to Nashville Christian School
2. Go to www.yearbookforever.com.
- You can order with a credit card, but there is an additional processing fee when using the yearbookforever website.
- Be sure to include the student's name and current grade with the order.
- Please be sure to place the order on time--we cannot guarantee that there will be extra books available.
Did You Know that You Can Purchase
a Personal Ad to Appear in the 2013-14 Reflections Yearbook?
A special photo and message written by you to celebrate/congratulate a student or a team will make the book that much more personal and enjoyable.
The Ad can also be used for a business that wants to show its support and encouragement.
THE DEADLINE to order an Ad is January, 24.
- 1/8 page: $40 (1 photo + small message, name)
- ¼ page: $70 (2-3 photos, 50 word message, name)
- ½ page: $130 (4-6 photos, 50-100 word message, name)
- Full page: $200 (10-14 photos, 300 word message, name)
Include a Video Message with your Ad
We are offering an option to include a video message with
your 1⁄4 page, 1⁄2 page, or Full page ad.
For an additional $25, we will put a QR Code on your ad
that links to a video you create. The video can be up to 1 minute in length.
Contact Mr. Atkins for more information.
These are for NCS students only—1/4 page ($70),
they can supply a photo of their group or we can take the photo,
plus they can have a message as long as it is appropriate in nature.
All Ad pages are full color.
There are a limited number of pages available.
Please turn in a fully completed ad agreement, check/money, artwork and copy by February 28.
We ask that, if at all possible, photos be submitted in a digital format with a resolution/dpi of 300. If hard copies of the photos are all that is available, the yearbook staff will scan them and the photos will be returned.
To purchase an ad please contact Mr. Atkins or a member of the yearbook staff (listed below). If you have questions please contact Andrew Atkins at 356-5600 ext 132 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a copy of the 2013-14 Yearbook Ad information.
Click here to download the Ad Agreement Form.
You can follow us through our Reflections Yearbook Facebook Page. Click here to go there.
Or sign up for our NCS Reflections Yearbook Twitter - Follow @NCSYearbook
Meet our 2013-14 Reflections Yearbook Staff: