We work hard to provide a high-quality college preparatory education for our students. Qualified, committed teachers--combined with a safe, structured, carefully managed learning environment--ensure that each student can succeed. For example...
- 100% college placement in the Class of 2010's college and scholars diploma tracts
- 2010 graduates received over $750,000 in college scholarships
- The colleges and universities attended by NCS graduates include: Belmont, Lipscomb, Pepperdine, Rhodes College, UCLA, University of the South, Tenn. Tech, UT, U.S. Naval Academy and Vanderbilt
- 67 HS courses offered in nine disciplines15 college-level credits available through
- a dual-enrollment partnership with Lipscomb University
- Average ACT score is 25 for college-bound students and 29 for scholar students (national average is 21)
- 100% acceptance rate for NCS students applying to a 4-year college or university
- 3 levels of college preparatory classes
- 86% of college-bound graduates received merit scholarship awards
- National Merit Scholar Semifinalists and Commended Scholars
The Elementary School (K-5) curriculum provides both academic structure and creative learning experiences.
The Middle School (5-8) curriculum challenges students in preparation for high school.
The High School (9-12) curriculum provides a challenging college preparatory path with multiple tracks to graduation.
Our LIFE Program (Learning is for Everyone), with a research based curriculum, is a program designed to help children who need individualized instruction reach their maximum potential academically, physically, socially, and spiritually.
Spiritual Growth is encouraged through Daily Bible classes, chapel, devotional time, prayer, and one-on-one interaction with faithful Christian leaders prepare our students for all aspects of life. Our ultimate goal is to help students realize and pursue their full potential spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially.
The Fine Arts program at Nashville Christian has been recognized locally and regionally for its visual and performing arts programs. Students are provided ample opportunities to develop and express their creativity through participation in over 35 fine arts courses and 17 annual productions. Our faculty members are committed to enhance and encourage the growth and talent of each student. Through their efforts, Nashville Christian students have received Regional Emmy awards, appeared on network television shows, received recording contracts, and worked on major motion pictures.
The Nashville Christian School athletic program promotes healthy competition and overall fitness for all of our students. Our athletic department operates as an extension of our school's mission—to help students realize and pursue their full potential-spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially—while learning to be secure in the knowledge of God.
The Nashville Christian Enrichment Programs provide many opportunities to enrich the core curriculum. Elementary school students can experience Spanish, art, music, drama, band, and other special interests and continue those interests through high school. Students are encouraged to enjoy learning, expand their personal interests, and stretch themselves academically through our science, special service projects, and honor societies.
Select here for Lower School Co-Curricular, Middle School Co-Curricular, or High School Co-Curricular