Everyone in high school will use Google Classroom. All assignments will be posted there.
High School Schedule
Today’s Schedule - Tuesday, April 7
7:45 AM - Daily email update
8:00 AM-9:00 AM - B1 classes - Live or Office Hours
9:00 AM-10:00 AM - B2 classes - Live or Office Hours
10:00 AM-11:00 AM - B3 classes - Live or Office Hours
11:00 AM-12:00 PM - B4 classes - Live or Office Hours
1:00 PM-3:00 PM - Time for work, communication with other resources, “turning in” assignments
Good Morning and welcome back to school. Today is a B day for all of your classes, so please make sure you check each of your B classes and complete all of the work there. Remember that you need to email your teachers if you need to talk to them directly. They are ready and prepared to help, so please make sure that you communicate with them.
Make sure to spend some time honoring your Grandparents this week and send us a video message for them that we can share on our social media outlets. You can share this with any of our social media outlets or share it with Tracy Brothers at email@example.com.
Mrs. King has put together some important information for all of the AP students. This is very important and you need to be sure that you have this new information. Please make sure that you watch the video and check the document as well.
FACTS Student Login
ParentsWeb Family Portal is our school database that allows parent and student login capability to access your child’s daily assignments, grades, and more online.
- Click on ParentsWeb in the upper left hand corner of your screen.
- From the ParentsWeb Login page click Student.
- Next click on Create New Family Portal Account.
- Enter NCS-TN for District Code and a current email on file with the school. Students should enter their school email.
- Finally, select Create Account.
- You will be emailed login information.
- Go back to ParentsWeb and type in your username and password to log in.
- Teacher Support Times - All classroom teachers will be online and available for questions from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM. Students may email questions or contact the teacher through Google Classroom.
- LIFE Teachers - Dual Instruction teachers will join all live classes as they meet. They will all be available for individual communication through email and will be in touch with you on the phone if help is needed. Additionally, we have set up some office hours for LIFE teachers to provide additional support. Monday through Friday, LIFE teachers office hours are 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM. They will ensure the provision of accommodations for all of our LIFE students.
- Counselors and Campus Minister - Office hours are 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM. Our school counselors will also be available for support during office hours. They can help with academic questions, college planning, or other needs that you or your child may have. We will also continue our planning for next year, and they may contact you by phone to plan your child’s schedule for next year if you have not already done that. Landry Smith will also be available as the Campus Minister to provide guidance in spiritual needs if your child needs some support.
- Technical Support - If students have technical needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure students are able to complete all of the tasks required for distance learning. One of our technology department members will contact you to provide support. If you do not have internet at home, please contact the technology department as soon as possible so that they can help provide some solutions.
- We will explore means of keeping you connected socially and continuing the spiritual development of our students. This could include chapel devotional videos, small group videos, school announcement videos or other information as the need arises.
- ACT postponed - The ACT scheduled for April has been postponed. You will receive information directly from the ACT and from Janet King about how to reschedule your test for June.
- AP classes - The College Board has indicated that AP classes will continue, and they are exploring options for online testing from home if that becomes necessary.
- Dual Enrollment Classes - Mrs. King will be working with the colleges and Dual Enrollment teachers in these classes to ensure that we continue this in the proper way and that students are able to complete their college credit.